Project difficulties occur because the project is not effectively planned:
- The Scope of Work defined in the client specifications is incomplete.
- Urgent project deliverables absorb the time needed to plan the project execution effectively. no programme, relying on their client’s programme
- The Contractor has no programme, relying on their client’s programme
- There is little or no definition of the project interface points.
- Information is provided late and is inadequate.
Matix PMC will facilitate preparation of the Project Execution Plan with the following goals:
- The whole team should understand the project, its scope, the plan and their roles and responsibilities.
- Clarify and define the scope of work early in the project and agree with the client to reduce later impacts. a programme of the Contractor’s work
- Development of a programme of the Contractor’s work
- Develop systems to simplify and facilitate scope changes and claims during the project.